Monday, September 19, 2016

Taking time!!!

 Am I the only one that feels like it's mid-year???

Just feels like there has been so much going on. As if it's not bad enough being short staffed. This year it feels like everyone is calling in. I've worked nothing less than 60 hours a week, and I'm tired. 


We all are!! Being short staffed is hard, but when people call in...... that's really hard. Please take off when you need it, but for those of you that make it a pattern. You make life more difficult for the rest of us. (Rant over, I promise) 

That being said, I've been busy. So busy, I haven't made time for family, friends, or fun. When my niece asked me to take off for her birthday party. How could I refuse????


A whole weekend of camping, s'mores, telling stories around the fire, swimming, and no phones. Sounds like heaven and I couldn't refuse. Her trip was to splashway and the drive there was perfect. My boys, radio, and lots of chatting. The only complaint was the lovebugs.


These pesky bugs made it impossible to see out the window. I made the worst mistake ever and turned on the windshield wipers. Talk about smear city!!!!!! There wasn't enough windshield fluid to wipe away all the bugs. However, it did leave me a nice non see through streak!!!!! 

Here's just a few pics of the weekend!!





ma











No comments:

Post a Comment