Monday, May 25, 2015

Get to know me.

My name ...... To my family and childhood friends, I'm Chris, or Chrissy. I prefer Chrissy!

I live in a small town in Texas, located between Houston and Galveston.
  (However, it's not as small as the town I grew up in.) I'll share that with you some other time. 

I work for a school district and drive a bus most days.


My main job is routing, dealing with complaints, and I get the pleasure of working on Transfinder.  

http://www.transfinder.com

I love routing, but my favorite thing really is taking calls. (Especially from upset people) There's  nothing I like more than being able to calm someone down and help them understand what is going on. 

I have a great church. 
My pastor is amazing and the groups that are offered are wonderful. My favorite thing to do is to relisten to services on Vimeo. This series changed my life!!!!

https://vimeo.com/74301128

It's from a woman's group taught by our pastors wife. She's gone on to be with the lord,  but she gave me a gift that I forever will be thankful for, and it all started with this series. 

I'm a happily married woman for 18 years,  to a man who is the love of my life. I can also tell you that it hasn't been the easiest road and that for years we lived together very unhappy and estranged. ( this too is a story for another day) 



I'm the only girl in a house full of boys. We've  got three sons ages 17,15, and 14.  I wouldn't change it for the world. 

I know there may not seem like a lot to me, but trust me there are layers. 😀 I haven't exactly figured out how to share all that's going on in my head, but trust me I will. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you come back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment